Before making your first booking please read the conditions below.
To make a booking click the online booking button.
Instructions for the use of the Booking system
The on-line lawn booking system is the primary record of lawn availability. Club sessions are blocked out for CLUB PLAY. Bookings are not required and members play with other members who arrive for Club Play.
Members will need to register themselves for coaching days if wanting to attend. There are also bookings for maintenance and special events. All other times are OPEN PLAY and available for members to book.
Conditions for the use of the Croquet Lawns for all members and their guest/s effective from 1 March 2022 are:
- 1 booking per day with a 2 hour time limit per session
- Members must accompany their guest/s whilst the guest/s is playing or practicing on the greens. The cost is $10 per guest per session which goes directly towards the cost of lawn maintenance. Financial members can access the greens at any unbooked time at no cost.
It is the responsibility of the member to:
- Complete the booking online
- Ensure the payment of guest/s fees are placed in the Club’s bank account prior to play. The Bundanoon Croquet Club bank details are: BSB 062 511 Account 10004 3374
- Ensure all equipment is placed back in the clubhouse, the clubhouse and surrounds are left tidy and the clubhouse locked securely before you leave.